Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

its a sad sad story really....ok not really...ok im over...well im working on it...

so in talking to my dear friend sarah It's been discovered or maybe decided that i really really need to read this "world renowned" book...for course its called "He's Really not that into you" oddly enough its a colaboration by 2 of the writes from sex and the city...im hoping i like it but im not sure...sounds like ill get sick of the phrase "hes just not that into you..." you know in reality i am a girl who expects to be chased but sometimes i feel he needs a little nudge...ok more like a shove...im sick and tired of constantly complaining about men and the things they do or dont do its just not fun...im sure everyone gets sick of it...i know i do...time after tiem i'll take interst in a man and try to make something with him and im thinking or rather realizing that thats just it....im the one making the effort...when in reality....it should be the men putting forth the effort....men dont like having things handed to them...they like to work for them....so i decided that instead of being a pain in the butt im going to take chage and get educated...no mare of this bantering and complaining and walking around all wowo is me....im done...im going to live life and enjoy it as a single girl while i can...and be happy doing it...no more of this wonderign whats wrong with me or what am i doing wrong....if a man wants me he will work towards getting me...im done with being an "overcompensating 'nice girl'"....

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger Kitty said...

My Uncle Kent gave me that book when it first came out. He knew how much I like Sex and the City. It's pretty good. I think your right on about getting educated and having a good time. Let me tell you, now is the time to truely enjoy yourself. You're young and beautiful. You don't need a man to tell you that. You need to tell yourself that. Oh, and I can tell you too.
love you.

 
At 1:15 AM , Blogger Kitty said...

Hey, this old post was posted on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me 3 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home