Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Things I'd Like To do Before I Take The Next Step... & Also Things I've Been Lucky Enough to see/do

ok....

People I'd Like to see in concert...
~ Paramore
~A Fine Frenzy
~ Michael Buble
~ Jack Johnson
~ Adele
~ Ingrid Michaelson
~Joshua Radin
I'm sure there's more to come....

People I've been lucky enough to see in concert....
~Dashboard Confessionals (Jamboree Music Festival September 2007)
~The Format(8 September 2007)
~ Secondhand Serenade(July 25, 2009)
~Paramore(but I didnt know how much i loved them then.... warp tour '07 she sang born for this)
~ Red Jump Suit Apparatus(warp tour'07...07/07/07 to be exact)
~ Yellow Card(warp tour'07)
~The early November(take action tour'06)
~Matchbook Romance(take action tour'06)
~Chiodos(take action tour'06)
~Amber Pacific(take action tour'06)
~We Are The Fury(take action tour'06)
~ Neon Trees(various times before they were famous and a completely different band)
~Iron & Wine(twilight concert series '09)

Places I want to go to...
*France
*Italy
*Hawaii
*Florida
*Washington
*Colorado
*Georgia
(basically I'd like to visit all 50 states at least once)
*Mount Rushmore for the 4th of July

Places Ive been...
-Oahu( I loved north shore!)
-Arizona(I really liked scottsdale)
-California(heck i grew up there)
- Colorado(but grand junction doesnt really count...)
-Nevada(Las Vegas)
-Wyoming(Yellow Stone and Jackson Hole i need to go again though)
-Idaho(Rexberg, Driggs, Idaho Falls)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home