Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Monday, May 10, 2010

nie nie dialogues... i think this is one of the most amazing ladies ever... i just might have to meet her one day....

I just had to tell you about this woman... her "Mormon Message" video on youtube really touched me...( I cry every time I watch it) i was having a rough week and one of my sweet friends from work posted it(Candy I love you!) i really liked the line in the beginning where she says " I am Stephanie Neilson and I am not my body..." the quote means something different to me though because all of my life I've struggled with self worth... it was in grained in me(possibly unintentionally) that skinny=desirable/beautiful.... anyway I just really admire this lady... she's so strong and beautiful....I Want to have that kind of faith and love when I grow up...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E&feature=player_embedded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home