Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

dream man... and good things to come.....

as i think back on my history of dreams... i don't remember dreaming much of a man i actually get to be with in my dreams.... they usually leave me... but in my dream last night he didn't.... it was pretty great.... I'm looking forward to finding him for reals... he just suit me well.... complimented me perfectly so i hope he really exists.... he didn't really resemble any of the guys i know... but it truly was the type of love and relationship i hope to really find someday... i felt safe and love and valued and appreciated.... I'm clinging to this Mormon message i saw in nienie's blog... i hope one day to meet her and be one of her best friends.... she's awesome....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home