Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

in my opinion....


step parents suck.... don't make your kids go through that... they never love them as much as they love their own and then they just see your kids as a hindrance.... i miss my job today.... at least its a sort of escape there... i just want to be loved... i want a place where i actually feel at home.... i want to find that joy that I'm supposed to have.... obviously this place isn't where I'm to find it.... things just seem more and more hopeless... i keep reaching for hope but its just like a ribbon slipping through my fingers.... sometimes i wonder if that's what my grandmother was looking for when she decided to leave...I asked my mom why my grandpa is marrying this useless woman... if he even loved her and she said that marriage for older people is different... its for companionship... i don't think "loneliness" is a good reason to marry.... my step dad has brought lots of good things into our lives... but at the price of always treating us like we owe him... hes grumpy and rude and doesn't believe in apologizing so i don't do it either.... I'm just so done with being sad most the time.... cant something change already?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home