Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All Good Things Have To Come To An END...

as i mentioned before... i started hanging out with this group of people... unfortunately its 2 girls and 2 boys.... anyway... i guess we've been spending too much time together cause i suggested we do something today and the person i mentioned it to said we didn't have to do something everyday... well that's put an end to it... i don't want to hang out anymore... they made me feel annoying ... like I'm forcing him to hang out... so I'm done.... i don't want to hang out anymore.... this is the exact reason why i didn't want to start hanging out in the first place... so from here on out I'm going to have plans every time he wants to do some thing... it helped me to realize how content i am with loneliness... it doesn't even feel that lonely... people are just so unreliable... they let me down too often... so I'm done with trying... good ridence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home