Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It Just doesnt Make Sense... I Should Be The Leading Lady Of My Own Life...


I hate How Often I Have Dreams Where I Don't Get the Guy... In the Latest the star man of my dream came after me(chasing/ Insisting in a Good way) then turns around and says love you more than you could understand but my place is with me girlfriend? WHAT?! It Just doesn't make sense... although my whole life I've felt like second choice... I guess its my own fault for seeing my self as such... maybe that will be one of the indicators for the man I marry(at least I hope it'll happen...I'm Trying to be realistic...) changing subjects... do you ever have dreams of the same places repeatedly? I do... I keep dreaming of the same house... its seems to have spirits dwelling there... not scary ones... but its a little scary for me at first then I figure out they're nice... its just an interesting dream... the house in my dream though is big... the parts I've seen are the long hall way, the bright kitchen(looks kind like a cross between grandma alley's and Aunt Nancy's but bigger and more open...) I also see like a landing... and stairs that lead down stairs... I think there's a den down there... anyway I think its kinda interesting that I visit the same places over and over in dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home