Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Monday, May 17, 2010

can you feel the burn?

Cause I can... I know I'm Out Of Shape... It's Not Like I can Pretend... lets be real here its evident to anyone... no amount of clothes cute or other wise could hide it... anyway I decided its time to do something about it... so I'm starting with baby steps... Today I Walked Around the house lifting 8lb weights... I didn't stop there... next I made a conscious effort to go down stairs to the "work-out room" and I lifted 35lbs with my legs but got a headache so I stopped... next I got on the tredmill, inclined it, and continued to lift weights while walking it... reality check!! I'm a fattie and if I don't stop, It WILL kill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home