Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

its a fat day again...

I know we all know I'm a full time fat girl... its not like I can hide it... and its not like i want to flaunt it... its not something im proud of...I'm glad I at least have the luxury of having a tolerable face... but even that doesn't seem to get me many places... i hate days like this when i feel completely hopeless... and its not like i can talk to anyone on earth about it... most people just say "then do something about it..." its easier said than done... i want results now... i want to feel pretty now... its not a matter of finding a mate... i'm over that search... i just want to feel little and dainty and worth looking at... i know i sound completely shallow but this has bothered me my entire life... I've gotten crap for it my entire life...I've tried it all though... HCG, south beach, atkins... etc.... i always quit and get a lecture from my mom... i just like food dang-it... and exercise isn't my fave... unfortunately its the only way to get anywhere... ill admit sometimes i crave the soreness that comes after a good work out... i crave the burn that come from a good spin class... but i HATE gasping for air... i hate it a lot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home