Really?... REALLY?!

Random rantings and commentings...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Roller coasters have never been my fave...

This week has not been one of my faves.... i think one of the guys thinks i like him... which is eewww.... never!! anyway as i wrote before he was not the nicest about it(even if it were true...which it really isn't... have i mentioned that?)... and the rift has only grown bigger... i cant trust him now.... and to be honest my respect for him is beginning to diminish... i just cant be friends with guys that think i like them and freak out about it... I'm a cute girl... being fat should not be a freak out factor... anyway... to make matters worse... i got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying there was an error in my taxes and i owed about $400 instead of getting the $200 back i was supposed to... men did that put a damper on my day... in addition to that earlier in the day my favorite judge was rushed to the hospital do to his pancreas issues... i love that man a lot... he's so kind... it would of been nice to be part of that family... he had enough sons to go around... but they're happy with their wives...:) anyway... things are kinda looking up... i went and talked to my tax guy and he said everything looked fine... so i called the IRS and got it all figured out and i get my tax return after all... hallelujah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home